Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hidden Chocolate

Has anyone ever have one of those days? You know those days that just aren't going your way? Oh good, I'm not the only one. Well a few weeks ago I was having one of those days. Nothing was going right and I was extremely frustrated with life. I can't even remember the details, I just knew that it was not a good day. So I was leaving to go somewhere (and running late I might add) and it was a little chilly. Well I couldn't find my usual coat, it had gotten put away somewhere, so I grabbed an older jacket, it was the first thing I could find. After putting Katelyn's carseat in the car, I was hopping in and I put my house keys in the coat pocket. I felt something in there! Actually 2 things! I then pull out 2 Dove chocolates. I don't know about you guys, but Dove chocolate is DIVINE! I absolutely love it. I think I must have had the forsight to leave these two little chocolates in this coat pocket, knowing that some day in the future I would desperately need some chocolate! Thank you past self, you saved the day!

2 comments:

Kym said...

Isn't it nice when you find things in coat pockets? I found $20 in one of my jackets the other day. It was a nice surprise!
Love the new family pics. Katelyn is SO adorable!!

Janet said...

First- You updated your blog!!! YAY!!! :)

Second- Love love love the family picture! I want to see more!