Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blog Dedication

I have been addicted lately to looking at craft blogs. I love looking at all the fun creative ideas and tutorials and dreaming about being able to do them. Some of the ideas I actually have done, which makes me very proud of myself! I have been doing a ton of things lately and then I just realized, why am I not blogging about all of this! I love looking at other people's blogs, so I bet they would like to see a few things I am up to (hopefully!). So here it goes! I hereby dedicate myself to being better at updating my blog! (Now that I've said it in writing, there's really no going back!) So I hope to share some of the fun things I've been up to and the pictures I have been storing on my phone in hopes of one day updating my blog.

So here it goes!

To start things off, I wanted to show you this hilarious picture.


This is a picture of our dog Annie (the left) and my inlaw's dog Sandi (the right). This picture doesn't do the size difference of these two dogs any justice. Annie is probably 1/6 the size of Sandi, if not smaller. But you know that saying it's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog? That very much applies to our little Annie. She is playing tug of war with a sock with this big dog! Needless to say, she didn't win, but she gave it a good fight and once she even got the sock away from her! (but the rest of the time she was tossed around like a rag dog) But hey, they had fun!

No comments: